Monday, September 26, 2011

On a LOST Kick!

So, I've been on a LOST kick lately, Im not sure why... wait a minute, yes  I do.  I got on a LOST kick when I finally found a Swan Hatch Record Player for a decent price.  Thats what rekindled my love for the show, might even say its helped me to forget the last season.  The Record player is from an exciting time in LOST, a time of ever growing questions and some neat discoveries.  In my opinion, the Swan Hatch was the only station that was worth a shit.  (and I'd ware a teeshirt with that printed on it)  ;)

Here is a link to a youtube video, it needs to be displayed properly, this is just its temp home so it can be functional.



And the scene from the first episode of season 2




Stay tuned for more neat LOST stuff!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment